3rd International Workshop on Mediation
Time & Location
About the Event
Session 1 | 20th November | The Dispute Prevention – Resolution Continuum by Ms. Reshma Oogorah
Session 2 | 21st November | Mediating disputes and facilitating dialogue through the Person Centered Approach by Mr. Rafael Tyszblat
About the Speaker(s)
1. Ms. Reshma Oogorah
· Reshma is the founder of Niyom Legal, an innovative legal consultancy focussing on dispute prevention and resolution.
· She is a Solicitor and Barrister, admitted to practise law in England and Wales, and Mauritius. She is also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
· Reshma has been involved in the resolution of high value disputes including for mega construction projects in the Middle East.
· Reshma has been involved in the resolution of high value disputes including for mega construction projects and major oil & gas companies in the Middle East.
2. Mr. Rafael Tyszblat
- Rafael Tyszblat is an expert in conflict resolution, mediation, intercultural and interbelief dialogue with 15 years of experience.
- He is the Director of Programming at the Muslim-Jewish Conference.
- He recently launched the initiative of a Coalition of Civil Society Organizations for dialogue through his organization, Connecting Actions based in Paris, France.
- He is the Innovation and Program Design Manager at Soliya.
Note: E-certificates will be provided to those who will attend both sessions.
The session will be hosted through WebinarJam
Date and Timings
The Workshop will be conducted on 20th and 21st November, 2020.
08:00 PM IST | 3.30 PM BST | 3:30 PM CET | 9:30 AM EST
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the workshop
- Early BirdINR 0INR 00INR 0