40 Hour Mediation Training
Time & Location
About the Event
To register, please click here: https://rzp.io/l/MediateGuru
About the Training
The 40 hour training program on mediation will be provided to mediation enthusiasts by Ms. Kathleen Ruane Leedy. This course introduces participants to a range of issues surrounding the dynamics of disputes and to the advanced models of mediation, designed to aid in their resolution. This course will also attempt to capture the lessons that can be drawn from existing experiences globally. This 5 day program expanding over the duration of 3 weekends, will equip the participants, to understand the specifics of conflict management and mediation.
About the Trainer
Ms. Kathleen Ruane Leedy
· Bi-coastal mediator trained in Atlanta, GA, Boston & Cape Cod, MA and Tacoma, WA. Now based in Queens, NY.
· Since 2008 her diverse mediation career has spanned 12 years of mediating cases in court and private practice.
· Specializes in particularly high conflict-mediations, particularly people with restraining orders, with an above 95% agreement rate.
· Teaches “The 40 hr. Basic Mediation” class at Drake University Law School.
· Acted as a mediation roleplay assistant at Harvard and coached MIT graduate students in the Negotiation and Conflict Management program.
· Frequent speaker for two colleges: College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA and Green River College in Auburn, WA.
Fees for the Training
Please note that the fees shall be $400/- for the 40 hour Mediation Training Program, inclusive of mandatory add on resources.
Scholarship opportunity of 25% Discount* ($100), will be available for Early Bird Registrants. The early bird registrations will be closed from 1st July 2021. The amount payable for the Registrants, will be $300 dollars.
*Provided the slots are vacant.
For more info:
Please visit www.mediateguru.com/mediationtraining
Ms. Garima Rana
+91 8800 474 226