4th International Workshop on ADR
Time & Location
About the Event
Session 1 | 12th December | Med-Arb or Arb-Med: A hybrid ADR mechanism | By Ms. Stefanie Efstathiou.
Session 2 | 13th December | Mediation Blowups: The Amygdala Hijacking | By Ms. Kathleen Ruane Leedy
Click here to to register - https://bit.ly/3ql2GcP
About the Speaker(s)
1. Ms. Stefanie Efstathiou.
· Stefanie Efstathiou is an EU-qualified lawyer, who has obtained legal training in Greece and Germany.
· She is a UDRP Panelist at the Czech Arbitration Court and specializes mainly in domain name and IP disputes, as well as international commercial arbitration.
· She is a holder of 3 LL.M. titles and is in the process of becoming a certified mediator.
2. Ms. Kathleen Ruane Leedy
· Bi-coastal mediator trained in Atlanta, GA, Boston & Cape Cod, MA and Tacoma, WA. Now based in Queens, NY.
· Specializes in particularly high conflict-mediations, particularly people with restraining orders, with an above 95% agreement rate.
· Teaches “The 40 hr. Basic Mediation” class at Drake University Law School with Dick Calkins in Des Moines, IA.
Note: E-certificates will be provided to those who will attend both sessions.
The session will be hosted through WebinarJam
Date and Timings
The Workshop will be conducted on 12th and 13th December, 2020.
Session 1 – 04:00 PM IST | 10:30 AM GMT | 11:30 CET | 09:30 PM ACT
Session 2 – 05:00 PM IST | 11:30 AM GMT | 11:30 CET | 10:30 PM ACT
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the workshop
- VIPINR 0INR 00INR 0