6th International Workshop on ADR
Time & Location
About the Event
About the Speaker(s)
1. Dr. Salam Abdel Samad
• Attorney at Law
• PhD & C.E.O of Salmas Law Firm.
• Legal & Immigration Consultant
2. Dr. Ashu Dhiman
• Chief Advisor at MediateGuru.
• Assistant Professor of Law at Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School.
• Editor in Chief at LicitElite.
• Authored many articles & Research papers.
• Member, WICCI.
3. Mr. Pascal Comvalius
• IMI-Certified Mediator and a Certified Hostage /Crisis Negotiator.
• Specializes in Family and Criminal Law Mediation.
• Former vice-president of the Academy of Professional Family Mediator.
• Masters Degree in “Communication, Behavior and Credibility analysis”
4. Ms. Vassiliki Koumpli
• Supreme Court Lawyer in Athens, Greece.
• Leading mediator in Greece.
• Mediator at V Koumpli Law & ADR.
• Coordinator of Mediation Training Activities and Mediation Trainer at Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences.
Note: E-certificates will be provided to those who will attend both sessions.
The session will be hosted through WebinarJam.
Date and Timings
The Workshop will be conducted on 20th and 21st February, 2021.
Session 1 – 7:00 PM IST | 3:30 PM Beirut Time | 2:30 PM CET | 5:30 PM GFT
Session 2 – 5:00 PM IST | 1:30 PM Beirut Time | 12:30 PM CET | 3:30 PM GST
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the workshop
For any query mail us:
Ms. Garima Rana
+91 8800 474 226
1 hourSession 1 on Mediation Secrets for Better Business Negotiations: Top Techniques from MediationWebinarJam
1 hourSession 2 - Panel Discussion on "Can we Mediate Criminal Cases?"WebinarJam
- Early BirdINR 0INR 00INR 0