8th International Workshop on ADR
Time & Location
About the Event
Session 1 | 18th June 2021 | Digitization in International Commercial Arbitration | By Ms. Magdalena Łągiewska
Session 2 | 19th June 2021 | Careers in Arbitration | By Ms. Stefanie Efstathiou
Session 3 | 20th June 2021 | Mediate! Be the change you want to create | By Ms. Orit Asnin
Click here to register
About the Speaker:
1) Ms. Magdalena Łągiewska
· Assistant Professor at the University of Gdańsk (Department of Public International Law)
· Research Associate in the ‘China, Law and Development’ project at the University of Oxford
· Director of the Confucius Institute at the University of Gdańsk
2) Ms. Stefanie Efstathiou
· EU-qualified Lawyer.
· UDRP Panelist at the Czech Arbitration Court
· Specialization in domain name and IP disputes, as well as International Commercial Arbitration.
3) Ms. Orin Asnin
· Owner at Asnin Law Office - Mediation and Conflict Resolution.
· Track record of over 5000 mediations.
· Orit Asnin is a distinguished member in the IAM the International Academy of Mediators.
· Specialization in Commercial and Inter-personal conflict management.
Note: E-certificates will be provided to those who will attend all three sessions.
The session will be hosted through WebinarJam
Date and Timings
The Workshop will be conducted from 18th June 2021 to 20th June 2021
Session 1 – 5:00 PM IST | 12:30 PM BST
Session 2 – 5:00 PM IST | 12:30 PM BST
Session 3 – 5:00 PM IST | 12:30 PM BST
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the workshop
Session 1 | 18th June 2021 | Digitization in International Commercial Arbitration | By Ms. Magdalena ŁągiewskaWebinarJam
Session 2 | 19th June 2021 | Careers in Arbitration | By Ms. Stefanie EfstathiouWebinarJam
- Early Bird$0$00$0