International Two Day Workshop on Mediation
Time & Location
About the Event
Click here to register
Session 1 | 20th October | Practical peace-making and justice - empowering mediators to engage with people not just facts by Ms. Sarah Blake.
Session 2 | 22nd October | Dispute Resolution through Mediation - Actionable Tools and Techniques by Mr. Jonathan Bory.
About the Speaker(s)
1. Ms. Sarah Blake
• Federal court of Australis - Native Title Mediator
• Global Speaker featured in 9 countries
• Director, Resolution Institute 2018-2019
• Director, Rockingham and Secret Harbour Community Bank(R) Branches of Bendigo Bank
• Accredited Mediator Resolution Institute
• Accredited Mediator National Mediation Standards
• Accredited Mediation Institute( IMI )
• Nominated Telstra Business women awards 2019
2. Mr. Jonathan Bory
• Attorney-at-Law and Mediator active in Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland.
• He is the founding partner of the law firm BORY LEGAL and Co-founder of the mediation firm AURA MEDIATION.
• He studied law in Fribourg and Berlin (Humboldt University), was a visiting scholar in New York (Columbia Law School), defended his PhD on the freedom of contract and now teaches negotiation as well as alternative dispute resolution at the University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
Note: E-certificates will be provided to those who will attend both sessions.
The session will be hosted through WebinarJam
Date and Timings
The Workshop will be conducted on
20th and 22nd October, 2020.
05:00 PM IST | 12.30 PM BST | 01:00 PM CEST | 07:30 PM AWST
Registration Fees: Kindly note there is no registration fee for the workshop.