MediateGuru’s 5th Workshop on Using Conflict Coaching for Better Outcomes in Mediation
Time & Location
About the Event
About the Speaker:
Ms. Michelle Arbid
- Michelle currently serves as an Alternative Dispute Resolution Advisor for the United States Federal Emergency Management Agency and has her own consultancy, Conflix Management.
- Experienced in mental health/hygiene and specialized field experience in working with vulnerable populations.
- While living in New York she worked in research on the Sustainable Peace Project at the Advanced Consortium on Cooperation, Conflict, and Complexity at the Earth Institute of Columbia University.
- She later moved on to work with underserved and marginalized communities in New York City as a Harm Reduction Specialist before joining the U.S. Federal Government.
- In her work with FEMA she travels to disaster sites to advise on and facilitate the effective resolution of interpersonal, organizational, and community conflict
- Dedicated to helping people deconstruct their negative beliefs on conflict to improve the way they navigate conflict.
Note: E-Certificate will be provided to participants who will fill the attendance form at the end of the session.
Date and Timings
The Webinar will be conducted on 23rd January, 2021.
7 PM IST
1:30 PM GMT
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the webinar.
- VIPINR 0INR 00INR 0